Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I don't know how to start eating again.
In the last week and a half I've been surviving on orange juice, a piece of pizza, and a bowl of chicken noodle soup.  The orange juice is the only thing that stays down...  Everything else I try and force down comes back up 15 minutes later, so in general I haven't been eating save once a day.
It started out that I was sick.  Fever, cold, running nose the usual.  Then it became stress and lack of sleep and now I can't seem to keep anything down although I don't feel sick anymore.  I've lost 12 pounds since last Saturday (Nov 6).  I'm trying for some pasta with lemon juice tonight.  Think my body will reject the lemon too?  I threw up an apple yesterday so I never can tell.  I tried to eat a teacup (yes only a teacup!) of cereal today and I made it through half before feeling nauseous and vomiting.  My body is trying to tell me something, I'm just not sure what...?  Sorry for the gross post, but that's about the most interesting thing that's going on in my life right now...

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I LOVE YOU! <3
I hope you feel better soon. Nausea is not that abnormal if you're stressed and going through personal stuff and all that.
But I love you, and I'm here if you need to talk about anything.