Thursday, October 14, 2010

So this will make 3 football related posts in a row, but I got a ticket to the TX game!  My good friend is going out of town (I still wish I was road-tripping it to CO with him...) so he's not using it, he knew I wanted one, and gave it to me.  Awesome!
now for a more normal post from me (yeah it's so out of character for me to be so hyped up about Husker football, but I am...?).
I am now a cynic.  I don't know what I want.  I'm having a terrible time right now, and I hate a lot of things going on in my life right now.  Key word: NOW.  Hopefully this will pass soon.  Except that I know it won't.  Not until at least Thanksgiving, probably more like Christmas, maybe even never (and by never I mean more than a year from now).  I'd really like to fast forward my life.  Skip the bad, and jump straight to the good.

No comments: