Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you like chocolate covered pretzles, come see me.

More word vomit.

Thanks for hurting my feelings. Why does it matter? I want to finish this darn Spanish paper but it's hard to get these last 200 words out. My legs are itchy and gross and I can't shave them yet. There's too much snow and yuck for me to drive to target and get some darn lotion for these itchy legs. I want some burts bees for christmas. I got $80 today for an old calc book and solutions manuel. Hello Christmas fund! I talked to Sar for an hour today. If you're not engaged, you're not engaged for a reason (whatever it may be) accept it. Maybe there's so many divorces because everyone gets married right out of highschool before they even graduate college. Here's a hint, get a degree. There's more to life than being married. Try and see past your bubble and do something with your life. This is not meant for those getting married in say a week or in June though. I'm actually excited about those weddings :) I'm not excited about something else. I want to finish this semester with at least 2 A's and I'm hoping for an A- in physiology and a B+ in physics. That'd make me purty darn happy.
THE END

1 comment:

Tia Peterson said...

For the record, I'll still be your friend even if you have grammatical errors. My gosh...