Sunday, November 8, 2009

II Corinthians 28:20

I don't even post blogs everyday so two in one day is quite unusual. I just thought I'd give a little shout out (i know my word choice is lame but I feel it's appropriate) to God. Here's how today went.
I woke up, ate the delicious french toast breakfast my roommates boyfriend Travis made everyone. Went back to sleep for a bit. Re-woke up and worked on homework, then posted my "Naked" blog. Literally right after I posted it, I had an intense need to pee. Which meant leaving my room, and with 2 boys staying in my apartment over the weekend (my roomates boyfriends) I could not walk two feet out of my bedroom and into my bathroom while naked. Usually I would, but like I said, there were boys here. So I got dressed and realized I couldn't use my bathroom because the roommate I share a bathroom with has a discusting boyfriend who pees everywhere and doesn't wash his hands. Oh and he doesn't close the lid when he flushes the toilet so all of his wastes spray up 6 ft in the air in every direction. Needless to say I couldn't touch anything or even walk into my bathroom until my rm cleaned it. The other bathroom was occupied so I had to travel all the way down to the first floor and use the "family" bathroom. My naked mood was ruined.
That ended my naked day, and started my crappy day.
I peed and cried all day thanks to my new acne medicines I started last night. I'm on a diuretic for my face and on bc for my face. OH and I have a giant physiology test tomorrow over the digestive system, the cardiac system, the muscular system, and metabolism. I'm probably going to fail it. Today sucked! I've been a mess. And then God picked me up and said hey guess what Lauren, it's all going to be ok because I'm taking care of you. It's only a test. Only one test. If you fail so what, do better next time, and you're doing the best with what you've got going on right now. Just remember to trust in Me and everything will be fine.
Yep. God told me that and it made everything better. I love talking to him.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I'll tell you a secret for great perfect clear skin: Johnson's and Johnson's Purpose facial cleanser followed by Aveno's Naturally Radiant facial moisturizer. =) Used twice daily, you should see results within a few days.
Also, I avoid liquid foundation.